Services and Support
Vehicle Warranty Program
Mexico Travel Resources
Comparing your auto insurance policy is always a good idea. Insurance rates can differ from one company to another. Make sure to compare the same types of coverage from each company. Get a Quote!
- Bodily Injury Liability - Pays claims in Mexico if your vehicle is involved in the injury or death of another person. This coverage extends to others driving your vehicle in Mexico if they have been give permission.
- Property Damage Liability – Pays for claims against you if your vehicle causes damage to another’s property while in Mexico.
- Medical Payments – Pays accident-related medical expenses for you and your passengers.
- Legal Bail Bond Services – Bond services are included with all policies we provide. This valuable service will pay to assist you in the event you must deal with the authorities in Mexico under a covered loss.
- Collision and Upset Coverage – Covers damage to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle in Mexico or any other object, regardless of whom is responsible. (a deductible will be applied)
- Fire and Total Theft – Covers damages or loss of your vehicle in Mexico resulting from total theft and fire. Most Mexico Insurance policies do not cover partial theft. These policies do not cover personal contents inside of the vehicle that may be stolen. (a deductible will be applied)